Sign in to follow this  
Administrator

Williams - Whats next?

Just thought I would promote some discussion about Williams. Where are they right now? Where do they go next? Do they have the right driver lineup? Let's hear your thoughts. 

I believe they are going in the right direction. They have made a lot of personnel changes recently to try and put the right people in the right places and I do think it is have a positive effect. I do however question whether Robert Kubica is the right driver in this current era of F1. There is no doubt that before his accident he was a very good driver but a lot of time passed since then and the sport had progressed a long way.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
"The ability to speak doesn't make you intelligent!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Robert Kubica is absolutely not the right driver to be in that Williams seat.

You only have to look at his comparative performances to George Russell to see this.. Another rookie would have been the better option, and for Williams to build the team around 2 young drivers.

They seem to have lost their way a bit, from looking like race wins were on the cards in 2014 to being glued to the back of the grid in 2019.

• Like 1